Tweed Heads, New South Wales
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Last days I bought furniture beds and mattresses from temple and webster company.They choose Allied Express to delivery it to me.The track number is WFR246840 and WFR246891.

This is a bad experience.Originally should be shipping last week, the date on Friday, July 1,at this day, they said they would send it in July 4.

Next,in July 4,this Monday, it is still not sent to me, then they said it will be delivery on July 5th, but today make a phone call past, they still don't know when to send.I waited for too many days, I have my own things,this behavior waste me too much time.Now they say again tomorrow, I don't believe it.they this irresponsible attitude makes me very angry.Complaints Allied Express no doubt.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Allied Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Estes Forwarding Worldwide - Late and damaged Estes Forwarding Worldwide "This is the worst shipping company I have ever work with!!! My order came two and a half hours after my time slot. When the man finally came with the..." Read more Central Transport - Wet pallets/destroyed pallets Central Transport "when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet. our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck. we reloaded..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "...Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more