Tweed Heads, New South Wales
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Last days I bought furniture beds and mattresses from temple and webster company.They choose Allied Express to delivery it to me.The track number is WFR246840 and WFR246891.

This is a bad experience.Originally should be shipping last week, the date on Friday, July 1,at this day, they said they would send it in July 4.

Next,in July 4,this Monday, it is still not sent to me, then they said it will be delivery on July 5th, but today make a phone call past, they still don't know when to send.I waited for too many days, I have my own things,this behavior waste me too much time.Now they say again tomorrow, I don't believe it.they this irresponsible attitude makes me very angry.Complaints Allied Express no doubt.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allied Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allied Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Allied Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Allied Express?

Comments